1) What is P3 Recovery?
P3 Sports and Recovery, is the Gold Coast’s elite recovery centre for sports people throughout the region. The facility provides services to help people prepare, perform and prevent using state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and support at levels usually reserved for elite athletes.
2) Where are you located?
We are located at 1/10 Kortum Drive Burleigh Heads, just off West Burleigh Road.
3) What services do you provide?
Offering many unique services broken down into zones, the facility includes Wet & Dry Therapy zones allowing for all aspects of training and exercise.
- Wet Therapy zone includes a magnesium plunge pool, magnesium hydrotherapy pool, and hot & cold spas designed to attract those from all sporting backgrounds to assist and accelerate recovery using contrasting therapy on a rotation basis.
Dry Therapy zone consists of a Recovery Lounge which includes state of the art self-assisted treatments with Recovery Pump for legs, arms and core, a rolling area with high-tech rollers for all levels of pain all why sitting back in deluxe recliners watching the latest on the big screen.
Our Specialty services include a Hyperbaric Chamber, Vibrosaun, Infrared Sauna and Fascial Stretch Therapy. Combined, these options allow for both self and assisted recovery with state-of-the-art equipment and therapies.
4) What are the performance benefits of these services?
For our range of different services there are many benefits.
Wet therapy (magnesium pools)
- Increased blood circulation to all parts of the body
- Relieve muscle aches and spasms
- Reduces mental stress and anxiety
- Improves quality of sleep
- Increased metabolism
- Muscle and joint pain relief
Our dry therapy benefits –
All body parts are covered with legs, core, and arm garments to flush away all that lactic acid and waste. In addition to the Recovery Lounge within the Dry Therapy zone, P3 offers specialist services including a Hyperbaric Chamber, a Vibrosaun and an Infrared Sauna
5) What is the desired time to do this treatment?
The treatments we provide can be performed before and after exercise. Many of our members use both the wet and dry therapy before competition/exercise to leave them feeling recharged and prepared.
6) How often should you do this treatment?
As often as you can – it will only help your body function better and make you feel more relaxed in everyday activities. We have members that use our wet and dry therapy daily making it part of their routine.
7) Is it more than just for recovery?
Our services can have a range of different benefits from improving lack of sleep, reducing stress, assisting with anxiety as well as the physical benefits.
8) If we can’t get to you, how can we do this at home?
Here at P3 we sell magnesium salts for DIY at home. We also sell a vibrating rollers, trigger balls, bath bombs and Juice + nutrition supplements at www.p3recovery.com.au/goldcoast